Sports

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Note that I'll give you a TD if you say Torres.





Now write your opinion freely.



Rooney by a country mile, no question about it




wow what a threat...





TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES





give as many as u like.




Torres, if he wasn't injured all the time, he'd be the 3rd deadliest striker in the Premiership...after Craig Bellemy and Robinho (yes, im a city fan :P)




I personally prefer rooney. if he scores a little bit more goals generally then he is the whole package.




Messi or Ronaldo? Exactly.




Torrress :)




This is the worst decision i've ever had to make!!!





signed, a life-long Evertonian!




adebayor




Torres.





Can I get a rain? Please. One isnt enough.




WHAT TO FATHER YOUR CHILD....?








I THINK ITS PIGGING OBVIOUS AINT IT..!




no idea




lol




you're better than both..? ;)




I honestly dont care about the TD but I would pick Rooney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Sports